[also notice that I abandoned my blog shortly after getting a boyfriend]
Today me and my boyfriend broke up........ ex*
07/05/10...4 months and 29 days ago (yeah almost lasted 5 months :S not long...fail...) he asked me to be his girlfriend. At the time I was positive that I'd never be in a relationship. Should have listened to myself huh...nope, I accepted...no idea why I accepted...I liked him? Yeah.
The first month was awesome, probably one of the highlights of my life lol. I felt bubbly and happy all the time...Second month was good too but we started to get more serious and as we got more serious I guess more arguments came up :S ...the third and fourth months were like a roller-coaster...had highlights and low points...I guess he just got sick of my shit...lol yeah he dumped me...
We were too different maybe...?
I don't blame him...but he seems to blame me completely >.< ...takes two...both sides...both people...I think we both just wern't right for eachother...
I don't want to regret anything. I don't want to be bitter or hateful. I haven't cried suprisingly...more like forced myself not to...I'm an emotionally weak person...lots of breakdowns lol. I'm the type who looked at girls in movies and thought it was stupid how they let themselves get hurt by a guy...I thought I was strong enough to be able to handle a breakup...I guess I'm not...LOL... I've been pretty happy throughout the day...but every now and again I feel like breaking down lol...when something reminds me of him... *slaps herself*...
Everything we'd been through while we were together...even though he says he regretted all of it...I don't regret it...I want to take it as a life experience lol...and it was good while it lasted ^^ ...I wanna be mature about it I guess haha...
Oh weeelll~~~ I'm gonna try to be happy~ no regrets~ no hate~ no bitterness~ <3 he can think whatever he wants to XD
My first breakup haha~
-time to let out all the tears I've been holding in XD ^^""""""""""
...I guess I'll miss some of the points of being in a relationship though...haha...
*siiigh* but I missed being single ^^"" it's good to back lol...
Peace out <3 -alisa-
No comments:
Post a Comment