Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

- Just Out of Boredom -

Ok...so I've abandoned my blog for sure xD haven't written anything for 2 weeks :\ lazy...not bothered...*shrugs*

I'm bored :D (arn't I always bored? =.="")

I think I'm becoming girlier o.o""" WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?? DX I even requested that Penny slap me whenever I say anything girly or even mention him =.=" nya~ cheh!

I've realised I have a coffee addiction now :\ not good...I'm gonna go broke buying so much iced coffee >.<"""

I will never become a fangirl.
My recent song obsessions mostly seem to be Korean boybands...ew, they suck =.=...ah who am I kidding, they're awesome~ :D But I will never become a fangirl and whoever accuses me of being one can go die ^^
HYPOCRITES~!!!
You tell me tell me why~ You show me show me why~  :p

~ Note to self: EXERCISE SELF CONTROL =.=" ~

2 comments:

  1. LOOOL.
    doode. it's normal to mention 'himhim'. =="
    i don't get why you need a slap for mentioning.. queer. (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Himhim" =.=""" even "coffee buddie" is better =.="""""""

    ReplyDelete