Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

- Abandoned -

I'm probably gonna abandon my blog ^^"" haven't been blogging much.

Nothing comes to mind when I try to blog something. Waste of time? Yeeeah prettymuch LOL~
Boring too...bleh...maybe I'm just getting lazy...

I have heaps of crap to study for T^T everything's dumped onto week 3 and 4 Dx WAAAAAA~

Week 3
- Music listening test <--- I swear I failed that, I could barely get any notes down D:
- Geography essay assesment test thingo <--- :\ I need to study more...that's tomorrow...
- Music performance assesment <--- I'm looking forward to this but dreading it at the same time x___x"

Week 4- Maths Half yearly <--- WHY IS THE INTERMEDIATE ONE IN WEEK 4 BUT STANDARD AND ADVANCED IN WEEK 5 WAAAAA~~~~~~
- Science half yearly <--- MUST STUDY

So basicly...I'm screwed...oh joy =.=""

Well...Study > Blog
and I'm just too cool for my blog 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment