Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

- My new list -

Ok...I have a new list...the Hit List is a joke the NEW list is called: People I genuinely want to see hurt/humiliated/etc. <--- Yeeeah...I sort of need a better name for it (any suggestions?) ^^""""...the Hit List is mostly for friends who've annoyed me so then I need to make more death threats to them and try to annoy the crap out of them more than I normally would C: ^^ the People I genuinely want to see hurt/humiliated/etc. is not so nice. It's for people I really do personally dislike/hate and really want to see them suffer *glares*
Also people that have made my life miserable ^^ theres a special plece for you there as well~

This list is dedicated to someone I met only a week ago. He pissed me off and crossed the line. Now I really want to punch him in the face and break his glasses. THAT would be satisfying. Or at least humiliate him in some way ^^ he's the first on my list but now that I've thought up the list...I'll add some people that I've always kept a grudge against~ there are currently 7 people on it, a majority from primary. 8) F#CK ALL OF YOU!

No I'm not going to name and list them because I'd rather not...got it all in my head :p
Why would I put it out there for the world to see anyway?? THAT would be stupid ^^


~ Note to self: I need to learn not to hold grudges ^^""" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment