I think I'm sick. My throat hurts >.<" blehh I think I can tase blood. That can't be good :S
Well one week of school down...9 more to go before the next holidays...=.=" yuck...
*sigh* This week has been..tiring..depressing...dead...wow I sound negative I need to be more optimistic.
Tuesday~Yay seeing friends I haven't seen in 2 weeks :D Penny came back from China (Y) she got me one of DBSK's Japanese albums...o.o"" I feel like a fangirl now...so ashamed of myself. xD
Cross country...They could have at least given us a llittle bit of warning D: sore afterwards >.<"" legs hurt. Ran with Tina and Shana...finished at the same time (almost, with a second difference) 20:22 [Tina], 20:23 [Me], 20:24 [Shana]. Pretty ok-ish ^^ better than I expected...(maybe because we were the stupid ones who decided to sprint at the end :S) May salughtered everyone though ^^"" I don't even remember how many times she lapped us :S
Hmmm...I went on a rage...I don't know why. I didn't even have a reason to. How embarassing. :S sort of lame LOL. I'm happy to say that even though I made a complete idiot out off my self, I can sort of laugh it off now. I felt sick for half the day =.="" stomach ache...
Well one week of school down...9 more to go before the next holidays...=.=" yuck...
*sigh* This week has been..
Tuesday~Yay seeing friends I haven't seen in 2 weeks :D Penny came back from China (Y) she got me one of DBSK's Japanese albums...o.o"" I feel like a fangirl now...so ashamed of myself. xD
Cross country...They could have at least given us a llittle bit of warning D: sore afterwards >.<"" legs hurt. Ran with Tina and Shana...finished at the same time (almost, with a second difference) 20:22 [Tina], 20:23 [Me], 20:24 [Shana]. Pretty ok-ish ^^ better than I expected...(maybe because we were the stupid ones who decided to sprint at the end :S) May salughtered everyone though ^^"" I don't even remember how many times she lapped us :S
Hmmm...I went on a rage...I don't know why. I didn't even have a reason to. How embarassing. :S sort of lame LOL. I'm happy to say that even though I made a complete idiot out off my self, I can sort of laugh it off now. I felt sick for half the day =.="" stomach ache...
Wednesday~Still sore from cross country :S I'm so damn unfit D:
Went hyper with Yani in Japanese (Y). Have a sub for English so it was a complete bludge~ Science experiment with balloons xD LOL Physics.
Reeeally tired >.<"" ugh...stupid school. So draining TT________TT bleeh~ Kept feeling like throwing up >.<""
Thursday~ROFL~~!! Theory that the Pans rule hell and will someday rule the World o.o" Ja-PAN, PANgea <--- which means taht they even ruled in pre-historic times o.o""" That was epic ^^ Lucifer's cookies that Wendy is so fond of xD
LOL in Geography :
Mr. Davison: Why do we want to stay friendy with the Chinese?
Someone: Because of the trading, it brings money in for Australia.
Mr. Davison: Good and also you wouldn't want to anger China because they're a large country in comparison to Australia
Yup ^^ China could definantly kick Australia's arse :p ASIANS FTW
I felt really depressed and drained....don't know why...probably something to do with...bleh...I don't even know what to believe anymore. So much internal conflict. I need to learn to relax and trust people. I've also realised that I have really bad trust issues. :S In VD...that conversation...bleh >.<"" it prettymuch reduced me to feeling like crap for the rest of the day...
Friday~Ugh, woke up and my throat hurt >.<""
LOL Christy bringing Daniel Pan's Jacket to school xD OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE FOLDING DISSORDER. She wouldn't stop folding that jacket o.o""" then almost getting hit by a car because she was folding it AGAIN. Felt so heavy today...=.="" bleeeh~
Anyway..it's Saturday and I'm wasting my time writing this blog xD
I have a theory for why I was so pissed off/depressed/dead/etc. I think I was PMS-ing xD yeah ok I blame PMS now xD HAHAHHAHAHHAbout the right time too xD LOL too much info?? ^^""" HAHA I no longer give a shit :p PMS: a woman's excuse for acting like a complete bitch ^^
Wow...I can't believe I bothered to write that much o.o"" meh, ranting about shit people don't care about anyway?? I think I've found my reason for a blog :D
~ Note to self: Stop being so open...it's creepy...especially where the whole world can see it...on the internet... ~
~ Note to self: Strepsils do jackshit. ~
~ Note to self: Stop wasting time writing an unnesacarily detailed blog about your life...no one really cares. ~
Friday~Ugh, woke up and my throat hurt >.<""
LOL Christy bringing Daniel Pan's Jacket to school xD OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE FOLDING DISSORDER. She wouldn't stop folding that jacket o.o""" then almost getting hit by a car because she was folding it AGAIN. Felt so heavy today...=.="" bleeeh~
Anyway..it's Saturday and I'm wasting my time writing this blog xD
I have a theory for why I was so pissed off/depressed/dead/etc. I think I was PMS-ing xD yeah ok I blame PMS now xD HAHAHHAHAHHA
Wow...I can't believe I bothered to write that much o.o"" meh, ranting about shit people don't care about anyway?? I think I've found my reason for a blog :D
~ Note to self: Stop being so open...it's creepy...especially where the whole world can see it...on the internet... ~
~ Note to self: Strepsils do jackshit. ~
~ Note to self: Stop wasting time writing an unnesacarily detailed blog about your life...no one really cares. ~
No comments:
Post a Comment