Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

- The Point of a Blog? -

What's the point of making a blog? =.=
Just rambling about your day to day life when no one gives a shit anyway? Letting out anger, frustration and emotions by writing and fuming? Just for the sake of it?

I'll never know the true meaning of making a blog because I only made one because I was bored C:
Anyway what is this like my 3rd blog?? xD *sigh*

I can't blog for shit anyway LOL. Never could and I don't think I'll ever be able to xD
Although I should be able to come up with something stupid with that stupid imagination of mine~ 8)

Last time I made a blog it got abandoned :p (hopeless~) hope this one goes a bit better that the last one :p

Anyway....*goes to think of something better to write about* hm...well screw that~ xD

- A-chan -

2 comments: