Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Monday, April 12, 2010

- Holidays are just incredibly BORING -

For almost the whole holidays I have been sitting in front of the computer all day. My braincells dying with every second of it >.< need something better to do...assignmenting?? Ew~ only got the stupid PHP one anyway xD study for science?? Maths HW??


  • Not going to school therefore not as much work +
  • Doing nothing everyday, all day -
  • More free time +
  • No motivation whatsoever -
~ Note to self: Must extend this list ~
^ caring more about my blog than my HW (Y)

The only things I've done in the first week of the holidays:
  • Hung out at Parra...once =.= with Shany and Trany.
  • Suprise party for Rayray~ ("suprisingly" successful :p)
  • Easter Show with Grandparents, Aunty, Cousins, Mother and Sister.. <--- My stomach hated me for half the rides I went on. >.<
  • Hm...I walked the dogs once xD does that count?? :p
  • Oh I also went shopping for my cousin's birthday present LOL, who knew it'd be THAT hard to shop for a 6 year old :S
Yeah...prettymuch...nothing...only done 3 (remotely interesting) things in 1 week >.< other than that...wasted away on the comp >.< or playing on the wii (Y) LOL Hm...I also spend quite a lot of time playing my guitar now~ xD

*sigh* ~ Note to self: Get off my lazy arse and do something :p ~


- A-chan -

No comments:

Post a Comment