Well...I got bored and made another blog :p hence the title "The Effects of Boredom" just because I'm sad like that and I have nothing better to do than waste my teenage life. I shalt write about my day to day life or just thoughts, rants and theories I randomly come up with even though no one gives a damn ^^...Anyway...FEAR MY BLOG 8)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

- Holidays are just incredibly boring - Part II -

And what have I done these holidays?? NOTHING!
Well...goodbye holidays, hello term 2 @___@

*sigh* I prettymuch wasted my holidays. I think I was on the comp 90% of the time...mostly doing nothing. ^^"

The only homework I've actually done is practising for my music performance assesment. I can finaly play the whole song ^^ Yay~ Blackbird by the Beatles. I was playing the guitar to the point my fingers actually started hurting (and as a guitarist I should have some sort of immunity to that ^^"") but I am happy that I've done at least something constructive during the holidays...

I still need to do my PDHPE assignment >.<"" at least it's due on thursday ^^""" otherwise I'd be screwed...I need to catch up on a whole chapters worth of maths HW too @__@"" shiiiit...I leave homework to last minute all the time and always regret it >.<" force of habbit maybe? ^^"""
*sigh* Holidays are supposed to be for a break...=.= WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE HOME WORK~~!!!??

*sigh* GOODBYYEE HOLIDAYYYSS I'LL MISSS YOOUUUUUU~~!!!!!!

- Note to self - Must stop procrastinating @___@" -

2 comments:

  1. At least now I can see you whenever I'm bothered to and you won't have to be bored all day procrastinating :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I remember my mum telling me that the Beatles was the definitive boyband of her time, haha, like, you know ;)

    ReplyDelete