Finally bothering to blog that day xD
Wow met so many people @__@" can barely remember everyone's names and faces >.<"" Met up with Shana at her place then walked to Parra station to meet up with Wendu. On the train Wendy wouldn't stop talking about Korean boybands =.= *coughfangirlcough*
Walked to pool where I started sulking because I didn't know anyone even though I was introduced ^^"" stood in a corner for half the time but decided to play anyway :p
I was actually suprisingly better at playing pool than I thought I was (beginner's luck perhaps?) o.o" but Jason ended up beating me anyway =.= EURASIANS FTW~! LOL...
Got bored and decided to stand in a corner again. Robert tried to push me toward a pool table but I elbowed him ^^" SOOOORRRRYYYYYY~! automatic reaction ^^""
LOL Wendy and Celine and their fangirling haha~
After pool went to the food court in china town but didn't want to eat there so I went to maccas with Robert, Cevina, Corinne, Linda, Jason and Jack...(at least I think that's who they were o.o")
On the way to Karaoke...people got distracted by an asian music store...fangirls...I think I was the only girl not sqealing....I feel like such a tomboy. T^T
At karaoke we split into two rooms but most people went into one room which was hot and stuffy and packed full of people wheras the other was cold and only had about 4 people in it LOL. I was going back and forth between them the whole time :S
I hope I made people's ears hurt ^^ *shrugs* almost 3 hours of screaming till my throat died pays off by tourturing people C:
After K we wandered around for a bit...32cm ice cream (Y) I don't think I would've been able to eat one ^^""
Separated from the people who were going somewhere for dinner *shrugs*
Daniel Nip failed the claw machine LOL and Wendy wouldn't STFU! D:<
Robert shouted me easyway YAY~ no easyway for Shana :p failed attempt to death hug Robert AHAHAH.
On the train back Wendy once again ranted about korean boybands *rolls eyes*
*sigh* anyway~ had a headache when I got home >.< awesome day though (Y) ^____^
Girl-bands are so much hotter, though I admit and agree that Korean boys are really pretty, they're just not my type, unfortunately, and does not deserve my share of fangirling.
ReplyDeleteI would start worrying if you started squealing/fangirling etc. I commend you xD
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I couldn't bring myself to become a fangirl xD
ReplyDeleteOh, wait. if Wendu loves Korean boybands so much, why on earth would she rant about them?
ReplyDelete